Pain Relief Patch 240 Pieces/box
Methyl Salicylate 0.3%
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
*arthritis *simple backache *strains & sprains
*stiff neck *sore shoulders *bruises
*joint *rheumatism *bursitis
Effective relieve body aches and pains such as:
*Rheumatic arthritis *Sciatica *Numb limbs *Neck and shoulder pain *sciatica
*Muscle fatigue *Arthralgia *Muscle strain *Lower and upper back pain *fibromyalgia pain
How to Use:
1. wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Bend the patch and detach the film to expose part of the adhesive side.
4. Apply the adhesive side directly to the skin in the affected area.
5. Remove plastic film by sliding the backward
6. Only apply 1 patch to the affected area, this can then be left in place for up to 8-12 hours.
7. Wash your hands after removing the patch.
8. If pain recurs 8-12 hours after applying the first patch, a second patch can be applied. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
Pain Relief Patch is suitable for adults and should not be used by children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
For external use only
When using this product:
1.Use only as directed.
2.Avoid contact with the eyes. mucous membranes or rashes.
3.Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
1.Rash. itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
3.Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
4.Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed. get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1.Adults and children 12 years of age and over. Apply to affected area as needed not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
2.Children under 12 years of age. consult a doctor.
Packing: 6 patches/bag. 40bags/box. (6.5x4.2cm each sheet)
Shelf Life: 3 years
Mfd. by Henan Kangdi Medical Devices
Made In China